Calling all users of the SAAF Budget Planner. You will soon be able to attend a three-hour workshop to complete your multi-year financial plans and ensure you’re getting the most out of your software.
Come to Nottingham Racecourse on 24 May and you’ll discover how to:
- Create a three-year plan in the SAAF Budget Planner using your own data.
- Forecast multi-year budgets accurately.
- Work across multiple budget scenarios.
- Get expert budgeting hints and tips.
Support from our experts
Whether you’re a school or an academy, this is your chance to complete a financial plan for multiple years, live on your budget planner, away from all the inevitable distractions of the school office!
What’s more, you’ll have the support of our experts to make sure your financial plan caters for every eventuality.
Sign up for one of our half day sessions and get ahead.
The two sessions are identical, so join us in the morning (9am to 12pm) or the afternoon (1pm to 4pm) – whatever suits you best.
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
And, whatever session you’re attending, don’t miss your chance to network with your peers over lunch, between 12pm and 1pm.
Schools, don’t forget that July deadline
If you’re a Nottingham City maintained school, you’ll need to submit your multi-year plan to the local authority by 15th July 2017.
This is your ticket to a relaxing spring, so don’t miss your chance to get ahead.
And academies, there’s nothing like being prepared
You may not have to submit it but it’s still recommended that you complete a multi-year plan.
So make sure you’re getting the most out of your SAAF Budget Planner and register now.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Emma Cripwell on 0115 975 2400.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
Don't currently use the SAAF Budget Planner?
Our education budgeting software helps you make financial planning and management straightforward. There is still time for you to purchase it before the workshop so that you can enjoy some of the following benefits:
- Simple to use – From intuitive navigation to Excel-style data grids, our software is user friendly and integrates seamlessly with your current systems.
- Secure and transparent – Our hybrid desktop and cloud-based software provides robust security and delivers complete control, allowing you to operate in a financially transparent environment.
- Interactive and compliant – It’s easy to ensure compliance with changing EFA and DfE requirements thanks to instant cloud updates and interactive analysis.
- Fully supported – We provide comprehensive phone and online support, a training and implementation day and further training and consultancy by arrangement.