You have until midday 13th December 2019 to submit your CIF bid for 2020-21.
If you have a project in mind but haven't started your application yet, don't worry, it's not too late, we can help!
Who can apply?
Single academies and non-diocesan Voluntary Aided schools, small multi- academy trusts with less than 5 academies and fewer than 3000 pupils, sixth form colleges and converting schools with a signed academy order as of 1 September 2019 that the DfE expects will convert by 1 April 2020.
The project costs for primary and special schools must fall within £20,000 to £4,000,000 and for secondary schools, all-through schools and sixth-form colleges the project threshold is £50,000- £4,000,000.
- Information for applicants was published and online application window opened 28th October 2019
- Deadline for new applicants to register for an online account is 12 noon 29 November 2019
- All applications to be submitted by 12 noon 13 December 2019
- Applicants will be notified of an outcome in the Spring Term 2020
Which projects will be most successful?
Projects that address compliance and health and safety issues including fire protection, building structure, ventilation, air quality, hot and cold water system, asbestos removal, gas and electrical safety and safeguarding.
What's new this year?
All applications must be submitted on the new online CIF portal.
New criteria have been set to favour bids from applicants with strong governance and good financial management. For further information, click here to read the DfE Guidance.
Get help from our expert bid writing partner today
If you are interested in writing a bid for the CIF funding, we can help... just click the button below and request a call back from our ‘no win, no fee’ bid writing partners.
The service includes:
- Free advice, guidance & support
- Initial Needs Evaluation Survey
- Project identification & Project Appraisal
- Pre-application cost tendering to meet audit requirements
- Condition Improvement Fund Applications professionally written
- Full Project Management & CDM Service upon success
If you click the button below and complete a short form, our partners will call you back to discuss your project.