At SAAF supply and recruitment we connect professionals to roles that meet their needs and career goals. We do this by spending time with you, getting to know your aspirations and strengths, and match those to suitable roles.
We make it our goal to build a lasting relationship with you so that we can develop a network of professionals to improve the local education landscape. Most importantly, we want to enable you to inspire students to reach their full potential by ensuring every time the fit is right for you and the school.
So what are the extra benefits of working with us?
- As we have such a transparent relationship with our schools we will always pay Main Pay Scale (MPS) rates from day one; unless otherwise agreed.
- We work with a range of educational services so can offer you some incredible opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including; outstanding schools, Pupil Referral Units (PRU), Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Alternative Provisions (AP)
- We are aware that you have specific needs and wants from a job role and we make it our priority of always taking these into consideration prior to contacting you about a role.
- We offer professional development opportunities including support and guidance around:
- Basic Awareness of Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Effective Behaviour Management Approaches
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Advice
- Introduction to effective lesson planning
- Health and Safety Training
- Effective questioning techniques
- School performance measures
- We take safeguarding very seriously. To become part of our team you’ll need to have a clear enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) certificate before we can offer you a position, we can apply for a DBS on your behalf so please let us know when registering if you require a DBS check.